The ketogenic diet is the best way to help the body undergo ketosis and thus have a better
shape. It helps the body to make use of extra fat as a source of fuel for the body. It provides all
the required nutrients to the body and ensures a healthier metabolic rate. A ketogenic diet
should contain a higher amount of simple fat and the least amount of carbs as carbs are not to
be used for energy generation in the body. Maintaining a ketogenic diet is not that easy for a
lot of people though because they do not know what foods can be used in this kind of diet.
After taking resourceful information from professional nutritionists, these food items are
suggested for people to take in a ketogenic diet:
Read Also: Best Appetite Suppressant: 5 Hunger Control Supplements Complete Guide
- Seafood: Fishes and clams contain a higher amount of protein and easy to digest fat.
These foods do not contain many carbs and thus are suggested for a ketogenic diet.
- Low-carb vegetables: The vegetables that contain fewer amounts of carbs can be used
during a ketogenic diet. The vegetables like cauliflower, avocado, asparagus, cucumber,
- Cheese: It is high in unsaturated fat and contains conjugated linoleic acid. Cheese helps
to ensure faster metabolism and helps to burn off fat at a faster rate.
- Poultry meat: Chicken and poultry meat helps to provide a high amount of protein and
other required nutrients to the body. It contains fewer amounts carbs which is helpful
for the body.
- Eggs: They contain less than 1 gram of fat and around 6 grams of protein. They help
nourish the body and promote ketosis.
Read Also: 5 Best Phentermine Alternatives: Over the Counter Diet Pills