How someone takes care of themselves is one of the subtleties that makes them unique. While you may go to great lengths to maintain excellent personal hygiene, someone else may do the bare minimum that allows them to get through the day.
But the idea of personal hygiene is well-defined – reasonably clean hair, trimmed nails, and clear skin are some of the hallmarks of good personal hygiene. That said, many of us forget to take care of our ears. The ears are some of the most sensitive organs in the body and must be cared for appropriately. However, in a 2009 survey in England, 68% reported using Q-tips to clean their ears.
(OFFICIAL DEAL) Click Here to Order Tvidler from Its Official Online Store.
Q-tips are only one of the many objects people poke their ears with. It is a widespread belief that removing the wax from the ear is vital to maintaining good ear hygiene. On the other side of this argument, some people believe that conscious intervention and cleaning of the ears is not required since the body naturally clears the wax from the ears.
While there may be some truth to both of these arguments, they are not entirely true. The best way to take care of your ears is to use the right tools to clean them occasionally. Using your finger is the least effective way to remove ear wax or itch the skin on the inside of your ear. Finding the right object that helps you do both will ensure your ears remain clear of wax and germs.
And this is where Tvidler comes in.
- 1 And this is where Tvidler comes in.
- 2 What is Tvidler and How is it Different from Q-Tips?
- 3 What Makes Tvidler Better Than Cotton Buds?
- 4 How Does the Tvidler Ear Wax Remover Work?
- 5 Features of the Tvidler Ear Wax Cleaner
- 6 Tvidler Ear Wax Cleaner Pros and Cons
- 7 How Much Does the Tvidler Ear Cleaner Cost?
- 8 Where Can You Buy the Tvidler Ear Wax Cleaner
- 9 Tvidler Review: Frequently Asked Questions
- 9.1 How does the Tvidler ear wax remover work?
- 9.2 What are the specifics of the Tvidler ear wax remover?
- 9.3 What features make the Tvidler ear wax cleaner unique?
- 9.4 How to store a Tvidler?
- 9.5 What is Tvidler return policy?
- 9.6 What signs of hearing loss should I be wary about?
- 9.7 Are cotton buds bad for your ears?
- 9.8 Why do you need a Tvidler ear cleaner?
- 10 Conclusion: Should You Get the Tvidler Ear Cleaner?
It is a relatively new product that claims to make cleaning your ears safe and easy. But it’s important to review this alternative to Q-tips before deciding to insert it into your sensitive ear canal. In this post, we’ve reviewed Tvidler in detail to help you determine if it’s the right product to buy for your ear care needs.
What is Tvidler and How is it Different from Q-Tips?
A Tvidler ear cleaner is a device designed specifically to help you remove the wax from your ear. The manufacturer understands that ear canals are delicate and should not be dealt with using force. For this reason, the Tvidler ear wax cleaner is created with high-quality flexible materials that will not damage your ears.
The Problem with Ear Buds
Earbuds or cotton buds are the most common objects used to remove ear wax. Many believe that regularly cleaning their ears with a cotton bud will keep their ears clear of the yucky ear wax. However, this is not true, and Q-tips do more harm than good to your ears. Cotton buds were not designed to clean the ears in the first place. Cotton buds were invented in the 1920s to help parents ensure their infant’s hygiene. These are also useful in touching up nail polish and makeup, making art, and cleaning tiny and delicate items. When used as a tool to clean the ears, the Q-tips achieve the opposite effect by pushing the ear wax further down the ear canal. While some of the ear wax sticks to the tip of the cotton bud and comes out, the rest of it is pushed back where it came from.
This failure of removing the wax and pushing it down the ear further often leads to wax impaction. Impaction of ear wax can lead to medical issues such as temporary hearing loss and can also cause infections that can be painful. Individuals with conditions that precipitate ear wax production are highly susceptible to these medical issues. These individuals need to find the right tools to maintain good ear hygiene. In addition to being an ineffective tool to remove ear wax, earbuds are also not good for the environment. The buds on the ends are held in place by a piece of plastic that ends up in a landfill after a single use. The plastic is never used again, and since it is non-biodegradable, it adds to the already massive pile of waste.
What Makes Tvidler Better Than Cotton Buds?
This prompted the manufacturing of Tvidler ear wax cleaner, making it safe and easy to remove stubborn wax from your ears. Instead of pushing the wax further down the ear canal, Tvidler burrows through the wax because of its shape. Furthermore, the winding motion required for use slides the wax and other dirt and debris onto the Tvidler ear cleaner’s spiral grooves. In this way, the Tvidler ear wax removal tool makes a much safer personal hygiene tool than a Q-tip. One of the best things about the Tvidler ear wax remover is that it has passed several tests on various ear models. As a result, it is easily the best ear wax cleaner available on the market.
How Does the Tvidler Ear Wax Remover Work?
The Tvidler ear cleaner features a unique spiral head tip, which is very different from a standard Q-tip in look and function. The spiral head tip is designed to “catch” the wax built up in the ear and slide it out of the canal with a smooth twisting motion. Since the tip is made from flexible and soft material, it is impossible to damage your inner ear with this tool. The Tvidler ear wax removal tool will twist and flatten when inside your ear instead of pushing and rubbing the inner walls like a cotton bud. Additionally, since the product’s width is large and the tip is limited in length, there is no possibility of you accidentally inserting the Tvidler ear cleaner further inside than necessary. The Tvidler ear wax remover comes with all of the accessories you need to use it. You will find six replaceable tips that you can reuse after cleaning in the package.
Cleaning the Tvidler ear wax remover is as simple as giving it a quick rinse after use. If it gets too dirty, you can kill all the germs on it with an alcohol rub, but the Tvidler rarely gets this dirty.
In other words, you won’t be spending any money on Q-tips after buying one Tvidler ear wax cleaner. While it’s not safe to share Q-tips, you can share one Tvidler ear wax removal tool among the family since there are multiple tips.
Available at reasonable prices and offering excellent value for money, if you’re the kind of person that values your health and personal hygiene, the Tvidler ear wax cleaner is a must-have.
Steps to Use the Tvidler Ear Wax Cleaner
You don’t need to watch a tutorial to understand how to use a Tvidler ear cleaner. It cannot harm your ears, and its design is indicative of its ease of use. For the sake of completeness of the review, here is a quick step-by-step guide on how to use the Tvidler ear wax remover:
- Attach one of the silicone tips to the Tvidler ear wax cleaner, and ensure it is tightly fit to prevent it from falling off during cleaning.
- Gently insert the tip of the Tvidler ear cleaner into your ear canal and begin making slow rotating motions.
- After a few seconds, pull the tip of the Tvidler ear wax removal tool from your ear.
- There is no need to discard the tip. Wash off the wax collected on the spiral head of the tip with water.
- Insert the tip into your ear again and repeat from step 2 until no wax is collected on the tip.
The Tvidler ear wax remover has a small tip that fits snugly onto the body. You don’t have to worry about the tip getting stuck deep inside your ear canal.
Features of the Tvidler Ear Wax Cleaner
Making online purchases of healthcare products is always unnerving when you haven’t used the product ever before. This makes it important to understand the features of the Tvidler ear wax cleaner, so you know what to expect when it arrives.
Surprisingly, the simple Tvidler ear wax removal tool boasts a large set of sophisticated features that make it a worthwhile purchase:
- Ergonomic build: The Tvidler ear wax remover has a comfortable grip and an ergonomic design that perfectly fits the hands. The size of the product makes it easy for both children and adults to use. Besides serving an ergonomic purpose, the design of the Tvidler also gives it a modern look. No wonder the Tvidler ear wax remover is an award-winning product.
- Reasonable: The Tvidler ear wax removal tool is available on the manufacturer’s site for an affordable price. The company understands that healthcare products must be affordable to be accessible. For this reason, the Tvidler comes cheap but makes no compromises on quality and ease of use. Furthermore, if you choose to buy multiple pieces, you will get a massive discount. The money-back guarantee ensures that your money is well spent.
- High Quality: The manufacturers use high-quality material to make the Tvidler ear cleaner. Finding alternative ear cleaners is not difficult, but the quality of the product makes the Tvidler ear wax removal tool more reliable than other options. If you’re looking for a cheap alternative to potentially harmful Q-tips, you cannot go wrong with the Tvidler.
- 360° Protection: In addition to removing the wax from your ears, the Tvidler ear wax remover can also prevent ear wax buildup by breaking down compacted wax inside your ear.
- Soft Silicone Tip: It is possible for the cotton on a Q tip to get stuck on the inner walls of your ears. The cotton can get damp, which attracts germs and can lead to infections and other problems. The Tvidler ear wax remover features a soft silicone tip that is durable and reusable. It cannot get stuck in your ear like cotton does. Since it is flexible, it won’t damage your ear, but at the same time, it is durable enough to break compacted wax in your ear.
- Shareable: A single Tvidler ear cleaner should be enough for up to six members of a family since it comes with six head tips. After buying a Tvidler ear wax removal tool, you can save money on buying Q-tips for up to six people.
- Tested and Patented: Since the Tvidler ear wax cleaner is patented and only sold on the official site, there is no risk of you buying a fake product. The patent ensures that other companies cannot manufacture the Tvidler even if they want to. In this way, the company ensures that all of its customers get the same experience from their product. Furthermore, the Tvidler ear wax remover has been tested rigorously to ensure it meets the company’s high standards.
- Portable: Traveling with a Tvidler ear cleaner is hassle-free since it's sleek and can fit in virtually any bag. Storing it at home is easy, too, since you can easily put it away in a drawer. One of the nice things about the Tvidler ear wax removal tool is that, unlike Q-tips, you don’t have to carry a box of it when you're travelling. A single Tvidler ear wax cleaner will serve you perfectly when you’re on the move.
- Safe for Environment: Unlike Q-tips that must be thrown away after one use, a Tvidler ear wax cleaner can be used hundreds of times without wearing out. To reuse a head tip, you can rinse it to clean it after use. In this way, using a Tvidler ear wax remover helps cut down on the waste that ends up in the landfills.
- Ingenious Spiral Tip: The spiral tip is one of Tvidler innovations that solve a lot of the problems that the cotton bud poses. The tip is not blunt, removing the possibility of the Tvidler ear wax remover harming you. Furthermore, the unique spiral design breaks down and slides the ear wax out of your ear with a smooth twisting motion. The Tvidler ear cleaner removes the need for you to use other less safe methods of cleaning your ear.
- Revolutionary Ear Care Product: Besides dramatically changing how people care for their ears, the Tvidler ear wax removal tool also provides a safe alternative to Q-tips to people with conditions that precipitate ear wax buildup. Using it correctly is easy since you don’t have to poke it around your ear. Simply inserting it and twisting it gently will do the trick.
Tvidler Ear Wax Cleaner Pros and Cons
Pros of Tvidler Ear Wax Remover
- The tip is made from high-quality flexible silicone
- The Tvidler is safer and more effective than cotton buds
- It is intuitive to use
- It can save up to six people the cost of buying Q-tips regularly
- Buying the Tvidler ear cleaner online is a fast and straightforward process
- The ear cleaner is relatively cheap
- The design of the Tvidler ear wax removal tool makes it easy to get rid of hard ear wax
Cons of Tvidler Ear Wax Cleaner
- The Tvidler ear wax remover is only available on the manufacturer’s website. While this ensures that customers can only purchase the official product, it limits the accessibility of the product.
- While the Tvidler is not expensive, it is much more expensive than Q-tips. Considering that it costs more than a good meal in the US, some may not be able to afford it despite its reasonable pricing.
How Much Does the Tvidler Ear Cleaner Cost?
The manufacturer sells the Tvidler ear wax removal tool for the following prices:
- $24.95 for one Tvidler
- $39.50 for two Tvidlers
- $54.96 for three Tvidlers
- $64.96 for four Tvidlers
Buying in bulk makes more sense since you will get the product for a lower price. If you want a Tvidler for yourself, it’s a good idea to band with some friends or family and buy it together. You could also buy several pieces and gift some away.
Where Can You Buy the Tvidler Ear Wax Cleaner
You can buy the Tvidler ear wax remover on the company’s official site. Tvidler is offering a 50% discount on the ear wax remover for a limited time, making it the right time to get yourself one. The product is currently trending in the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and many other countries. There are several payment options on the Tvidler site, and besides accepting most credit and debit cards, you can also pay for it using a PayPal account. Since Tvidler protects its site using standard online security protocols, your payment details will remain safe on the site. After placing your order, the company will ship your Tvidler ear cleaner right away. You will receive the Tvidler in the expected delivery period.
At times, buying products online can be nerve-racking since there’s always some risk associated with buying anything online. Depending on the kind of product you buy, you may be disappointed when you receive it. The possibility of a product not meeting expectations turns many away from the prospect of buying products they haven’t heard of online.
Wanting to save money and avoid disappointment is natural. Tvidler understands this and offers a 30-day money-back guarantee to prevent customers from regretting their purchase.
If the Tvidler ear wax removal tool does not meet your expectations, you can return the product and get your money back. It is important to note that the 30-day money-back guarantee lasts 30 days after the product is delivered and not 30 days after purchase.
In other words, once the Tvidler ear wax removal tool is delivered to you, you can use it and then decide whether it is worth your money or not. The company is confident that you will find the product helpful, which is why it offers a money-back guarantee.
You can return a Tvidler ear wax cleaner within 30 days of receiving it and get a refund or a replacement if you:
- Receive a damaged product or contaminated package
- Receive a defective product
- Receive the wrong product
- Change your mind about the product and want to return it unused
It’s important to remember that the 30-day return policy applies only to Tvidler ear wax removers that you purchase from the official site. While the company does not sell the product on sites such as Amazon, third-party sellers can pick up the product and sell it for profit.
If you purchase a Tvidler ear cleaner from a site other than the official site, you must refer to that site for returns. The company will not process returns and refunds for products bought from other sites.
If you have any questions about the product or want to return the product, you can call Tvidler customer helpline number +1 (205) 782-8606 or chat with the customer support team at https://get-tvidler.com/tvidler/.
The company’s customer service team is always eager to help you, and the professionals always respond in a timely manner.
Tvidler Review: Frequently Asked Questions
Deciding on buying a product is much easier when all of your questions about it are answered. Here is a list of questions that interested customers ask most frequently.
How does the Tvidler ear wax remover work?
The Tvidler ear cleaner comes with six spiral tips that you can attach to the head of the product. The spiral tip is thicker on the base and tapers off towards the end. Inserting this special tip into your ear and twisting the Tvidler gently will remove the wax from your ears effortlessly.
In this way, the Tvidler ear wax cleaner is easy to use. You must remember that you must turn it clockwise for the Tvidler to work efficiently. There is no need to force the Tvidler into your ear canal excessively. After cleaning your ears with it, you can rinse the spiral tip off and use it again.
What are the specifics of the Tvidler ear wax remover?
The Tvidler ear wax cleaner comes with head tips that will remove the wax from your ears. The tips are made from high-quality silicone material that is durable and does not break. It is important to note that these tips are detachable, and every Tvidler ear cleaner comes with six of these tips. The tips are reusable, and you can wash them off after use.
Since the silicone material doesn’t break, there’s no question of the Tvidler cleaning efficiency getting reduced over time. The Tvidler feels comfortable in the hands and offers a good grip.
What features make the Tvidler ear wax cleaner unique?
The Tvidler is different from a run-of-the-mill ear wax remover and boasts many qualities that make it stand out. In addition to being affordable and practical, the Tvidler is easy to use and durable. A Tvidler ear cleaner cannot harm you in any way, and it can be washed and used repeatedly. This quality makes it unique and ensures that it outlasts alternative ear wax removers.
How to store a Tvidler?
A Tvidler ear cleaner will fit in the palm of your hand – it is not large. You can put it away in a drawer after use. Travelling with it is easy, too, since it comes with a travel case that you can store it in and carry around.
What is Tvidler return policy?
Sometimes, buying products online can be a disappointing experience since some products fail to meet expectations and completely miss the mark. If you’ve shopped online enough, it may have happened to you at least once. It is not uncommon to feel that buying products online isn’t a safe way to buy anything since you cannot see or touch the product until it arrives.
Shoppers worldwide deal with similar anxiety when they find an interesting product online. To invite more people to try the product out, Tvidler offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. If the Tvidler ear wax cleaner does not meet your expectations when it arrives, you can ask for your money back and return the product free of charge.
One of the best things about this policy is that it begins on the day that the item is delivered to you and not on the date of purchase. In other words, you will either get a great product for a fair price or get all of your money back.
To get a refund, you can connect to the company’s customer support team by visiting the official site and using the live chat option. The site also has an email that you can write to and a phone number to call to get in touch with the customer support team.
By providing three methods of reaching the customer service team, the company makes returning your products a stress-free experience. The only thing the company will ask of you is to ensure that the Tvidler remains intact before return.
What signs of hearing loss should I be wary about?
Hearing loss is one of the scariest consequences of inner ear damage that can be caused by using a Q-tip. Signs of hearing loss you should watch out for include:
- Frequently asking others to repeat what they said
- Difficulty in hearing a conversation, especially when there’s background noise
- Not understanding what others are saying and answering inappropriately
- Difficulty hearing the other person on a phone call
- Nodding your head or smiling during a conversation when you aren’t sure what was said
- Straining to keep up with a conversation
- Requiring the TV or speakers to be louder than others prefer
- Feeling like the people speaking to you are mumbling or have marbles in their mouth
- Being unable to hear environmental sounds such as the birds chirping
- Reading people’s lips to try and follow what they’re saying
- Withdrawing from conversations because hearing people is too difficult
- Hearing a ringing-like sound in your head or within your ears that isn’t caused by an external source
Cleaning your ears with a Tvidler ear wax remover regularly can help prevent hearing loss. If you are experiencing many of the signs above, see your GP immediately.
Are cotton buds bad for your ears?
While cotton buds may look delicate enough to go in your ears, they are like plungers that push the wax deeper into the ear canal. If you use a cotton bud to clean your ear regularly, you may see some of the wax come out of your ear, but you’re pushing more and more of the wax deeper into the canal.
Over time, the ear wax can get impacted and refuse to come out of your ear, leading to temporary hearing loss. Ear wax impaction can also cause infections that can be painful. Another disturbing thing about cotton buds is that they are long, and you can accidentally stick a cotton bud too far into your ear.
Doing this can cause your eardrum to puncture, causing hearing loss. In some cases, the damage is severe, with injury caused to the structures behind the ear canal. Misusing a cotton bud can cause loss of taste, prolonged vertigo, deafness, and facial paralysis.
Earwax buildup happens when your ear makes earwax faster than your body can remove it. This can happen with many health conditions, such as:
Why do you need a Tvidler ear cleaner?
Tvidler ear wax remover is much safer than cotton buds that can damage your ears. Using the Tvidler ear cleaner is an excellent way to prevent ear wax impaction. Using an earbud can push the ear wax deeper inside the canal, whereas the Tvidler ear cleaner removes it from the canal without pushing the wax inside.
Some of the signs of ear wax impaction include pain, muffled hearing, and a feeling of fullness in the ears.
It is also important to note that the tip of a cotton swab can come off inside your ear and remain stuck inside. This can lead you to feel uncomfortable. Some also feel a sense of fullness or pain when a foreign body is stuck in their ear. Hearing loss is a possibility.
Cotton buds are the most common foreign objects that result in emergency room visits, so keeping cotton buds away from your ears and switching to a Tvidler ear cleaner is a good idea.
Conclusion: Should You Get the Tvidler Ear Cleaner?
The Tvidler ear wax remover is an economic tool that will help you clear the wax from your ears. The tool is designed with the delicate ear canal in mind. The specially designed spiral tip will “catch” the wax in the ear and remove it from the canal when you rotate the Tvidler. Since the tip is made from silicone and is flexible, you don’t have to worry about damaging your inner ear or pushing the wax further down the canal.
The Tvidler comes with six replaceable tips that you can share, wash, and reuse. The durability of the tips ensures that one Tvidler will last you for years. The size of the tip and the design of the Tvidler makes it easy for people of all ages to use with ease. You can buy the Tvidler ear cleaner from the official site. For a limited time, the company is offering a 50% discount on the Tvidler, making it the right time to improve your ear care routine for good.
The security protocols built into the site leave you no reason to worry about your payment detail’s safety. The several payment options make it easy for you to get your hands on a Tvidler. Buying multiple pieces will get you a better deal on the Tvidler, and buying some for family and friends is something you won’t regret.